Ok, it's March 09. Time to update this blog! Please give me a while. I'll post updated dates next to each entry when they're done, so you'll know how, well, up to date each offer is. Any news, advice or ideas, please mail me smackitgood(at)gmail(dot)com

Hobgoblin Happy Hour:

This is a great deal, while it lasts.
(Unfortunately, I've been told it may have come to an end. I've got to check up on this.)Available at all Hobgoblin pubs, basically it's buy 1 get the same 1 free. You have to have the same beer (but if it gets busy, they forget what you originally ordered, so you can basically have what you like). They give you a token when you order and you hand it in later for the free beer. You are not supposed to share the beer with anyone else, either (why would you want to do that?). I think the Roppongi Hobgoblin is the best place to do this (better draught selection). It's also on at the Legends Sports bar, next door. Valid for draught beer and bottles. Not bad.p.s. They used to have an all you can drink offer for English teachers, but I see they have long since put a stop to that. Bastards. Here's a link from the good old days. Dave and I enjoyed that one.

No comments: